Actors and Actresses: 19 links
Bands and Musicians: 22 links
- Apple Pie Band - "Glam Rock 70s 80s Live Show Rocky Horror Musical Italian Version Check it out Fun & Style"
- Bad Whoremoans - Gothic punk band, whose debut album included a Science Fiction/Double Feature cover.
- Bob Babbitt - American bass guitarist and session musician. He performed as a session musician and/or wrote music for all three of Tim Curry's solo albums (Read My Lips, Fearless, and Simplicity). Over the course of his career, he has apparently played on over two hundred Billboard Hot 100 top forty hits.
- Bockman's Euphio - This Missouri band has a propensity for performing Hedwig and the Angry Inch covers at their live shows.
- Cabaret Diosa (MySpace Music) - This Colorado mambo band performed "The Rocky Mountain Horror Picture Show" for their Halloween show in 2004, with mambo flavored versions of all the songs along with a combination of film and live stage action.
- ChicoMusic - Official web site of Chico Slimani, from the British TV musical talent show X-Factor. He performed The Time Warp in the second season, immediately before being voted off the show.
- Dick Wagner (Official Website) - American guitarist and song writer. He co-produced Tim Curry's solo album Fearless (1979) and was also involved as a session musician on Read My Lips (1978).
- Dream Pollution (The Jim Steinman Web Site) - Jim Steinman was the composer for a majority of the songs from Meat Loaf's "Bat Out Of Hell" albums.
- Dresden Dolls (Brechtian Punk Cabaret) - A two-piece band from Boston, made up of singer/pianist Amanda Palmer and drummer/guitarist Brian Viglione. Their 2006 "Fuck The Back Row" show included a cover version of Science Fiction/Double Feature at every performance.
- Elio e le Storie Tese - An Italian band whose style is fairly similar to Frank Zappa. They recorded an Italian language version of The Time Warp ("Balla coi Barlafüs").
- Filthy Little Angels - An online independent record label. One of their (free!) releases was The Filthy Horror Show, an album of Rocky Horror cover songs by various artists.
- Grupo RBD - Mexican pop group and stars of the telenovela Rebelde. They recorded a live cover version of Baile del Sapo (a spanish language version of The Time Warp) as part of their Tour Generación RBD en Vivo.
- Joan Jett (Official Site)
- Jonathan King - Record producer for the Original London Cast of The Rocky Horror Show. The album was recorded and mixed in the span of 24 hours.
- Marc With A C - "Retro low-fi" artist has covered numerous Shock Treatment songs as well as the odd Rocky Horror song.
- Me First and the Gimme Gimmes - Punk rock cover band, with a particularly well known cover of Science Fiction/Double Feature.
- Meat Loaf Multimedia Museum
- Meat Loaf Official Fanclub
- Michael Kamen - American composer, arranger, song writer, and session musician. He produced, performed as a session musician, and/or wrote music for all three of Tim Curry's solo albums (Read My Lips, Fearless, and Simplicity). Other projects he's been involved in range from the film Mr. Holland's Opus to Metallica's S&M album. He died from a heart attack in late 2003.
- Paul Green School of Rock Music - Paul Green owns and operates this music school in Philadelphia which now has franchises across the country. It was the basis for the documentary Rock School and (most likely - there was no official acknowledgement) the Jack Black film School of Rock. The students will give live concerts periodically, and music from The Rocky Horror Picture Show has been featured in several performances.
- Room At The Top (Meat Loaf Official International Fan Community)
- Sunshine Day Design - Art director and designer Lisa Sutton's design company. She's worked on the packaging for a number of Rocky Horror related recordings, including the 15th Anniversary and Rocky Horror Collection CD box sets, Shock Treatment Soundtrack CD, Sing It!, and the U.S. release of Absolute O'Brien.
Hedwig and the Angry Inch: 5 links
Movies and Television: 8 links
Rocky Horror Show: 6 links