RockyMusic

The Musical World of Rocky Horror
* FAQ    * Search
* Login   * Register

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:36 pm 
Virgin
Virgin

Hi everyone
We organised the UK top Rocky event in 2006 in Manchester, for the benefit of Cancer Research UK. see www.dentonaffair.org.uk (for reports and pics)
We couldn't get everyone we wanted for the weekend, although we had 23 guests in all, so we have decided to organise
Denton Affair 2 'Hard Rocky Horror' at Hard Rock Cafe, London.
See www.lessvulnerable.co.uk/hrh
This is on the 18th October 2007, from 6.00pm, with all new guests and limited numbers of seats available.
Email me if you want to book or want any more information.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:30 pm 
Virgin
Virgin

rosie wrote:
Hi everyone
We organised the UK top Rocky event in 2006 in Manchester, for the benefit of Cancer Research UK. see www.dentonaffair.org.uk (for reports and pics)
We couldn't get everyone we wanted for the weekend, although we had 23 guests in all, so we have decided to organise
Denton Affair 2 'Hard Rocky Horror' at Hard Rock Cafe, London.
See www.lessvulnerable.co.uk/hrh
This is on the 18th October 2007, from 6.00pm, with all new guests and limited numbers of seats available.
Email me if you want to book or want any more information.

SO whats the deal I've heard three dates for this.

First it was in March, which is still listed on your official website. Next it was October 25th - which was sent to me in an email announcing the March event was cancelled and rescheduled. And now I hear the 18th.

I would like to book my plane tickets but the date is constantly fluid. Whats happening? Just this morning Sherri Timmerman was emailing me asking if I was going to the event in March. There is definitely confusion out there.

Please don't take this as a slam or anything. I am excited about going to this event and I just want to have definitive information.