The Musical World of Rocky Horror

RockyMusic

The Musical World of Rocky Horror
* FAQ    * Search
* Login   * Register

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:28 am 
Groupie
Groupie

Is it being sold anywhere apart from amazon.com? As I live in the UK, it's quite expensive and I desperately want to watch it. I heard there is someone who's posted 2 parts of the evening on youtube, but I have no clue if the 3 other parts will be uploaded or not...If anyone has the dvd or as video format file then can you pm!
Thanks
Chris

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:44 am 
Groupie
Groupie

Sorry to double post, but I had to put this...

Richard O'Brien
Celebrity Cash In The Attic
4:30pm
16 August 2010

Richard O'Brien sells treasures including a victorian oil painting and limited edition motorbike

EDIT: Just watched it guys! It was fab, he even played a few chords of The Time Warp on a signed guitar he sold and he made over £5,000 for his charity...well done Richard! :)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:59 pm 
Virgin
Virgin

Hi, I just made all 5 parts of An Evening with Richard O'Brien available to view on youtube. I hate that it's so expensive on amazon.com. We only make $5 from each DVD that goes straight to the charities Richard and Mark (host) picked. Anyway, you can find all 5 parts here http://www.youtube.com/fionakiwi I've also captioned it, which is particularly useful if you want to sing along and had trouble picking all the lyrics like it did :)

Cheers,
Fiona Jackson

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:03 am 
Groupie
Groupie

I just want to say a very big thank you to you, you haven't had any praise from anybody for putting the 5 parts of An Evening with Richard O'Brien on youtube. On behalf of all Richard O'Brien fans and all members on this site I really thank you for sharing the interview with us. If it wasn't for people like you sharing the videos then the world would indeed be a slightly boring place. I've sent you an extended message through private messages.
Thank you :) x

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:20 pm 
Virgin
Virgin

Thanks very much Chris - I appreciate that :)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:48 pm 
Groupie
Groupie

fionakiwi wrote:
Thanks very much Chris - I appreciate that :)

Let's just hope with the parts being on youtube, more people will be interested in Rocky Horror and the genius himself and join this forum, so the mods can spell out all this horrible spam and we can create more topics!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:45 am 
Groupie
Groupie

Chris43 wrote:
Is it being sold anywhere apart from amazon.com? As I live in the UK, it's quite expensive and I desperately want to watch it. I heard there is someone who's posted 2 parts of the evening on youtube, but I have no clue if the 3 other parts will be uploaded or not...If anyone has the dvd or as video format file then can you pm!
Thanks
Chris

they are on youtube!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:15 am 
Slut
Slut

fionakiwi wrote:
Hi, I just made all 5 parts of An Evening with Richard O'Brien available to view on youtube. I hate that it's so expensive on amazon.com. We only make $5 from each DVD that goes straight to the charities Richard and Mark (host) picked. Anyway, you can find all 5 parts here http://www.youtube.com/fionakiwi I've also captioned it, which is particularly useful if you want to sing along and had trouble picking all the lyrics like it did :)

THANKYOU!!! I had been looking for this.
It is certainly an amazing interview (and of course he is a amazing person!). Just putting it out there that Marks moustache is awesome :P