The Musical World of Rocky Horror

RockyMusic

The Musical World of Rocky Horror
* FAQ    * Search
* Login   * Register

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:14 pm 
Virgin
Virgin

http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/phineas-ferb-2010/episode-39-season-2/maze-ladies-gentlemen/289680

As you may (or may not) know, R.O'B voices Lawrence Fletcher, the buttoned-down intellectual father of the title characters. The Disney cartoon is pretty popular in here in the states, with at least 2 original musical numbers per show and lots of "Seinfeld" style jokes. But R.O'B's character has never sung in any episode (odd since R.O'B is probably the most accomplished musical actor in the cast.)

Well, Friday, October 1st on Disney Channel (and Disney XD), he finally gets to "rip this joint" and sing as his character pretends to be a 80's rockstar.

I've been enjoying R.O'B's performance as the meek and mild father on this series since the beginning, watching it with my kids. They have no idea who he is or what he's done (or capable of doing), despite my showing them his name and face on various RHPS items in my house.

Should be a hoot!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:14 pm 
Virgin
Virgin

Here's Richard singing on the most recent episode of Disney's Phineas & Ferb. His caharacter (the Dad) is pretending to be an 80s new wave singer to show his wife and kids that he's not boring.

Classic Richard... Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SShkngHvS7k&feature=related