RockyMusic

The Musical World of Rocky Horror
* FAQ    * Search
* Login   * Register

Post subject: Hmmm...
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:34 pm 
Virgin
Virgin

After reading the Revenge Of The Old Queen script a thought occured to me. Why can't we film it? First of all, only a few characters from RHPS are in the script so you wouldn't need to use the same actors.(However you would need someone VERY similar to Tim Curry's Frankenfurter to play Sonny). With the help from O'Brien and a very talented director, perhaps it could happen.

P.S. I think part of the reason why Shock Treatment wasn't as successful as RHPS is because it was missing the best characters. Fans want to see some more Transylvanian scandal! It was missing Frank, Columbia, Magenta, and Riff Raff. Although both Frank and Columbia die in RHPS (who both happened to be my favorite characters :(), I read yet ANOTHER possible sequel to RHPS called Rocky Horror Shows His Heels (check out the Wikipedia entry)and in it Frank comes back alive. After Tim Curry's amazing performance, fans can't help want more! So why don't all of the strange and amusing Transexual residents come back in the sequel? They are a big part of the last movie, so they should return in the sequel! No offense to the characters Brad and Janet, but they aren't the most interesting in my opinion. Who agrees?