RockyMusic

The Musical World of Rocky Horror
* FAQ    * Search
* Login   * Register

Post subject: Memory Lane...
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:57 pm 
Virgin
Virgin

Well, hello, friends. What a long, strange trip it's been.

I stumbled across your site today in my travels, and what should greet me on the 'Interviews' audio page but...my voice, age seventeen, blathering to the Syracuse, NY (not New Jersey) cast of The Rocky Horror Show? I must say, it was good for quite a chuckle, though I regret to say that the master copy of the recording accompanying that interview was lost to time. I was such a tragic little spazz of a kid. ;)

This would be Justin "Muzzle" Carpenter, former editor of Strange Journey. After a decade out of Rocky fandom, I'm quite happy to be returning again, rebuilding the collection I'd lost over the years and sharing the goods with a new generation of Rocky fans.

I'm still a trader -- well, more a donator these days who also accepts donations. :) Interested parties are welcome to contact me; the list has certainly changed since you last saw it, sailorcartman.

Good to be back, and thank you for reminding me just how much I love The Rocky Horror Show. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:02 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Sorry it took me awhile to get around to this, but I went ahead and corrected the information on that interview. It's always weird searching around the Internet and discovering yourself in places you don't expect. Lillias Piro (Sal's sister) was e-mailing me not long ago after she discovered herself listed with photography credit on some Tim Curry photos: http://www.rockymusic.org/photostag/Me+And+My+Girl.php. At any rate, glad you enjoyed the memory. :D