The Musical World of Rocky Horror

RockyMusic

The Musical World of Rocky Horror
* FAQ    * Search
* Login   * Register

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:14 pm 
Virgin
Virgin

OMG breaking news.....Bluegrass Community and Technical College in Lexington,KY will be putting on a production of, "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" as its spring play. This is not, I repeat NOT a joke. If there are any RHPS fan in or around Central KY, please, please come out and see this show!!! I am a theater student at BCTCS and a HUGE, HUGE Rocky Horror fan.

"Greetings.
The BCTC Theatre program will hold auditions for our Spring production of THE ROCKY HORROR SHOW, Tues and Wed. February 15th and 16th. Auditions will run from 7-9 pm on the 15th and 6-9 pm on the 16th. The auditions will take place in the Student Center on the Leestown Road Campus.

For auditions, you will need to prepare a song FROM THE SHOW. Pre-recorded music will be available, so no sheet music in necessary. We will also being doing cold reading from the script. Auditions are open to all BCTC students, faculty, staff AND the general public, and all roles are open. The show will run in late March/early April, and rehearsals will be in the evenings AND WILL BEGIN IMMEDIATELY AFTER AUDITIONS!

For more information, contact Tim Davis at 246-6672."

- Jenn :D :nod:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:40 pm 
Virgin
Virgin

There isn't any infor on their website. Can you help me with more info on this production? I would like to add it to my site at www.rockyshows.net/live, if this is the live stage musical and not the movie.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:03 pm 
Virgin
Virgin

antny wrote:
There isn't any infor on their website. Can you help me with more info on this production? I would like to add it to my site at www.rockyshows.net/live, if this is the live stage musical and not the movie.

This is going to be a live production and at the moment no info will be posted on the BCTCS site until it gets closer to the show dates. For right now, your best bet is to call Tim Davis who is in charge of everything and he can give you more in depth info about it. As soon as I hear something I will post it back on here.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:49 pm 
Virgin
Virgin

The BCTC Theatre will present its spring production of The Rocky Horror Show
-March 30th – April 2nd at 7:30PM. There will also be a special midnight show Friday night, April 1st.
-Lexington’s Downtown Arts Center
-Tickets $12 for students, $15 for general public. Call 859-225-0370 for tickets.

Here's the OFFICIAL information..SPREAD THE WORD!!!

Directions:

Lexington Downtown Arts Center
141 East Main Street
Lexington, KY

Please come out and support the ARTS!!! :)