The Musical World of Rocky Horror

RockyMusic

The Musical World of Rocky Horror
* FAQ    * Search
* Login   * Register

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:41 pm 
Virgin
Virgin

I know that she's in quite a few movies like Monty Python's the Meaning Of Life (which i did see and i was not at all pleased...) but in all her other movies it seems that she plays minor roles and barely speaks at all! The only movie I've seen with her in it where she actually talks a decent amount is Shock Treatment. Besides the point i think she has a lovely singing voice and i wish she did more song solos and i also wish she was in more movies because its just a waste of her talent...
well lemme know what you guys think and if there's anyone out there who agrees with me speak up!

--Kisses!
Magenta
A Domestic

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 4:50 pm 
Slut
Slut

Firstly I agree that Monty Pythons "The Meaning of Life" was disappointing. In fact one of the only parts I enjoyed was the "Sex Ed" scene with Pat and John Cleese. Also, its disappointing that she hasn't been in too many films where she is a lead or where she sings... but she was in TV shows such as Dr Who as well as lots of work on stage. You can find information about these on either her website or imdb.com :)

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 10:00 pm 
Virgin
Virgin

yes, tis very disappointing because she is my fav actress/role model and she is in barely any movies Dx and yes, i have seen the Sex Ed seen frm Monty Python and no offense to Pat but it honestly scarred me for life cuz i didn't expect to see THAT much of her lol
well, thank u for the info!

much luck and kisses!
--Magenta McKinley

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:17 am 
Virgin
Virgin

I liked the Meaning of Life.

Have you seen Pat in that hour-long episode of Hammer House of Horror - Witching Time? She has a fair amount in that, playing a 17th century witch who places a hex on a modern man.