RockyMusic

The Musical World of Rocky Horror
* FAQ    * Search
* Login   * Register

Post subject: Clue to Belasco Film??
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:52 pm 
Virgin
Virgin

I was looking for rare original Rocky cast photos on tumblr a while back and discovered something interesting. A few photos of Tim as Frank in what looks like the Broadway production at the Belasco or the Roxy production possibly They are grainy and photos I had never seen before. The caption that was posted with these photos is "just a few screencaps - sorry for the poor quality". Screencaps? If these are indeed screencaps then what are they from? The infamous film of the Belasco production? Here is the link for the post, check it out for yourselves

http://patron-saint-of-the-denial.tumbl ... or-quality

I wrote the guy who posted this, asking about it, and he wrote back asking me to be more specific about what I was looking for. I did and he never wrote me back. Does anyone else maybe want to try contacting him and figuring out what it is? Maybe it's nothing. But those photos definitely look like some kind of screen capture. If he does have a filmed version of the Belasco show, it would be wonderful to get it out to people so we can can somewhat see what the original stage show was like.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:26 am 
Virgin
Virgin

They're screen captures of photos used in the Rocky Horror episode of AMC's Backstory documentary series.