The Musical World of Rocky Horror

RockyMusic

The Musical World of Rocky Horror
* FAQ    * Search
* Login   * Register

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:48 am 
Virgin
Virgin

Has anyone got any photos, clips or bootlegs of Richard O'Brien as Frank? I can't find much at all. I remember sending a letter to Richard years ago asking whether he had anything, especially from the 1990 period with him in the role on the odd occasion that he had to step into it, but of course, I didn't receive any reply back. It would be great to know before people cease caring about these niche topics altogether.

Happy Filthy Valentine's to you all!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:59 am 
Virgin
Virgin

Hi Chris

I've had a look and all I can find at the moment is this clip of The Charles Atlas Song. If I have anything else I'll let you know.

https://mega.nz/file/awZEkbrY#ymGVI7qZi ... Xo7srLstuA

you've probably already seen this clip but as I said I will let you know if I find any more.

All the best

Paul

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:22 am 
Virgin
Virgin

paulad35uk wrote:
Hi Chris

I've had a look and all I can find at the moment is this clip of The Charles Atlas Song. If I have anything else I'll let you know.

https://mega.nz/file/awZEkbrY#ymGVI7qZi ... Xo7srLstuA

you've probably already seen this clip but as I said I will let you know if I find any more.

All the best

Paul

Thanks Paul. Yes, I saw that some years ago. Its a shame the uploader hasn't put up anything more, but its possible that there wasn't anything more filmed. I guess it's a small mercy that we have such a glimpse into that world. The 1990 shows looked brilliant with Tim and Richard as Frank. I love the sound of the chorus and the band too and of course Adrian Edmondson (Vyvyan, Eddie Hitler) puts on quite a character. I love all the cast. I even like Ed Tudor Pole as Riff Raff, which had mixed results with the fans. I just wish I was there to have seen it. What I could do for a time machine. Oh well. If you are reading this Mr O'Brien, I'm definitely interested in anything to do with that year, sir.