The Musical World of Rocky Horror

RockyMusic

The Musical World of Rocky Horror
* FAQ    * Search
* Login   * Register

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:04 pm 
Slut
Slut

OK I came across this boot not too long ago quality isn't great and its in black and white, but O'Brien was simply amazing as Frank N Furter. From what I'm told this is a very rare recording and I hesitant to do this, but I am putting it up for trade. I'm looking for Rocky bootlegs namely ones with Bob Simone, Terrence Mann or Tom Hewitt (unless its the boot with Mark Price I already have that one), or the recent Australian or UK casts. If you have any others you think I may be interested in let me know and I'll tell you wether or not I'm interested. Please note this is no joke Richard O'Brien stood in for the usual Frank the night this boot was made, it was in 1992 and Edward Tudor Pole was the Riff Raff. Its an amazing and rare bootleg despite its somewhat poor quality.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:46 pm 
Virgin
Virgin

Just a tiny point - It isnt Ed Tudor Pole on that video :( There is an even rarer video of Richard as Frank from London 1990 at a show where he stepped in last minute to cover for Tim McInnerny, which is much better quality, in colour and DOES have Ed Tudor Pole as Riff. Its very hard to find though. The 92 video is from a UK Tour in which Richard made occasional special performances as Frank. The regular Frank at the time was (i think) Peter Blake.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:29 pm 
Slut
Slut

OK thank you I was told a completely different story from the guy who gave me this boot.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:20 pm 
Virgin
Virgin

I have a Bob Simon boot and a whole bunch of Revival boots, but I can only do online trades at this time...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:17 pm 
Slut
Slut

Well I'd be interested in the Bob Simone boot private message me if your interested in trading.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 1:40 pm 
Groupie
Groupie

Who has this boot now? Are there many of this boot or just the one?