The Musical World of Rocky Horror

RockyMusic

The Musical World of Rocky Horror
* FAQ    * Search
* Login   * Register

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:12 pm 
Virgin
Virgin

Hi there I am looking to trade or buy Rocky Horror merchandise.

Please email me your lists to: shockyhorror@hotmail.co.uk

and I will send you mine.

Thanks
x

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:59 am 
Techie
Techie

Adam Clarke, are you fucking kidding me? I thought you got out of the buisness ripping off Rocky Horror fans and moved on to something else.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:13 pm 
Virgin
Virgin

John, first of I am now 21 and back then I was a stupid teenager and regret things I did very much, I now realise it was illegal for me to sell bootlegs and I can only apologise to anyone I pissed off.

I'm back into Rocky Horror because it's the only thing that made me happy and I truly regret selling all my amazingly rare items. I wouldn't think for a second to sell anymore bootlegs and I am only interested in doing trades/sales for legit official items...

I'm not here to rip anyone off and I've just sold some items and traded some items with Anthony at www.rockyshows.net, he was suprised with the transactions on ebay and very happy, so you can ask him if you like.

I know you probably have many doubts but I am not the stupid little naive boy I used to be and I hope one day you can realise that and we can become trading partners again...

Once again I am truly sorry if I upset you or anybody else all those years ago, but all I can do is apologise and hopefully in time I can proove to you I have changed.

Take Care
Adam
x

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:15 pm 
Virgin
Virgin

Having been conned and ripped off by Mr Clark myself, i am in FULL agreement with the comment from sailorcartman.

Further more, what EXACTLY were these rare items you supposedly had... if i recall, they didnt axctually exist!

Oh, and hows the book coming on, and the pop career, and the host of other rediculous business claims you had?

Adam Clark... a name i didnt think i would hear on the Rocky Horror scene for a very... long... time!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:36 pm 
Virgin
Virgin

I had many rare items, that DID exist!!!

including the Binzi 'Touch Me' Turkish picture sleeve!!

Obviously the book idea is no more, I was just an over-excited and ambitious fan, I'm not here to argue or be slated, if you can't accept my apology above then don't bother talking to me, simple really...

and as for the pop career, I never had one! it is a hobby which I still do and enjoy to this day!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:10 pm 
Virgin
Virgin

Oh, Adam Clarke...

Some years ago I sent to you a RHS germancast LP and some more stuff in trade for 2 RH-Mirrors - I`ve never received anything, nor a reply on my mails! So if you´ve really changed your "ideals" PN me and let´s work something out!

Jochen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:52 am 
Virgin
Virgin

It is true that I've bought a couple items from Adam on eBay. I was a little apprehensive at first but saw that he has positive feedback so went through with the transaction anyway. I did receive the items I bought and was as I said "Surprisingly Satisfied" because of his past reputaion and I told him that in his feedback.

Now with that said, we were in the middle of a trade and for some reason or reasons unkown to me he decided to list an item on ebay that I was under the impression on hold for me. He did, after I contacted him about it, explain his action but wasn't good enough for me. I told him that I was stopping our trading for a while, I think for a very long while.

antny

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:29 am 
Techie
Techie

Quote from Adam Clarke in this thread: "I wouldn't think for a second to sell anymore bootlegs and I am only interested in doing trades/sales for legit official items..."

FOund on Adam Clarkes list of stuff for sale/trade: "THE ROCKY HORROR GLEE SHOW - SPECIAL EDITION COLLECTORS DVD - BOOTLEG - INCLUDES FULL HD EPISODE, FOX TV NEWS REPORT, TV TEASER AND 12 MINUTE MAKING OF DOCUMENTARY/BEHIND THE SCENES (TRADE ONLY)."

I have NO problem with the trade/sale of material that is not commercially available. However, You just contradicted yourself Adam. If anyone were thinking of giving you a second chance, I don't think this is going to help.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:57 am 
Groupie
Groupie

Adam Clarke?
that name rings shudders in the Rocky community. Ugh.
Sorry, but what a douchebag.

I saw him on here claiming that he was really into rocky and genuinely had a passion for it blah blah blah and that he was only going to sell actual collectors items that he had like the Little Nell Fever fan kit which he sold for over $80.

No one should ever listen to him. I mean, at least it says trade only but what a crock.