RockyMusic

The Musical World of Rocky Horror
* FAQ    * Search
* Login   * Register

Post subject: Need help........
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:12 pm 
Virgin
Virgin

I know this isnt the right place to ask this.And ive loved Rocky Horror for many years........been to see quite a few live shows here in the UK.They dont tour Glasgow often enough! lol.

Basically im going to a High School Musical show in a few months, and ive noticed theres some wonderful cast albums on here of Rocky Horror. Its something thats been on mind for some time and with High School Musical coming up and having lots of songs i figured it would be a good time to ask.....how do people record songs from the theatre?

I know its not legal. Im suggesting im gonna try and record the entire show. How is it done? Is it done via cassette recorder? Video Recorder? (sounds dodgy to me) Or other means?

I do know someone there..........who works part time.I wont get her into trouble by even bringing it up with management about possible recording of shows.

Im interested in all your opinions.And certainly if it works....when rocky horror rolls around ill do the recordings lol.

Post subject: Re: Need help........
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:09 pm 
Groupie
Groupie

There's bound to be a live album anyway...And you'll get it taken off you if anyone as much as see's a wire.
Rocky Horror beat High School Musical no problem...
HSM is a cheaper verison of Grease, same with Hairspray.